Our Students Should:
- Have ambition and work hard;
- Become independent learners able to fulfil their potential;
- Take advantage of the leadership opportunities offered;
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Make a positive contribution to the local and wider community;
- Respect and value each other.
- Offer a wide range of academic and vocational courses that support your aspirations;
- Provide high quality teaching and a superb learning environment;
- Provide information, advice and guidance about careers, higher education and options post Sixth Form;
- Support you, via a personalised learning plan, Sixth Form Tutor, Sixth Form support and Head of Sixth Form;
- Offer a wide range of opportunities to enrich your Sixth Form experience.