Sixth Form Leadership Team
The Leadership Team is a group of students who represent the sixth-form community. The main objective of the team is to represent your fellow students in the Sixth form enabling a ‘voice’. Each member will have an identified ‘role’ within the group) and will subsequently develop key skills which employers seek. The Team consists of Head Student and Deputy Head Student.
- The Team can organise social functions or fund-raising activities including the Sixth Form Dinner.
- The Team can discuss whole school issues such as litter control.
- The Team can influence communication in the Sixth Form via the School website, student bulletin, newspaper, social media.
Who would be suitable to join the Student Leadership Team?
- Self-motivated, hardworking and committed students.
- Students with excellent communication and organisation skills.
What are the benefits of being a part of the Student Leadership Team?
- Provides evidence of responsibility
- Provides experience of organising fundraising activities and events.